Due to continued growth we are currently recruiting the position of a:
Technical Procurement Specialist, 10+ years experience
As a Technical Purchasing Specialist at PURIVE you will work for clients on location in various industries that operate both nationally and internationally. You are often involved as sparring partner in a procurement role from early stage to realization and work intensively together with our clients. You act as trusted advisor in clients technical procurement projects and implement concrete solutions for improvements and cost savings. In projects, you usually perform the procurement role of project manager and will be able, if necessary , to coach less experienced colleagues. From your expertise, experience and market knowledge you know how to achieve best results with our clients.
- Masters / Bachelor in technical area;
- Minimum of 10 years relevant procurement experience preferably in High Tech industry.
- Result driven (track record) and self-starter;
- Inter-personal (networking) and convincing skills;
- Hands-on and pragmatic;
- Business oriented and driven;
- Lead and work in multi-functional teams;
- Fluency in Dutch and English (verbal and written), other languages are an asset;
- Authorization to work in the EU.
- A challenging position in an entrepreneurial working environment with inspiring and enthusiastic colleagues ;
- Performing challenging projects in an international setting;
- Opportunity to contribute to the success of our clients;
- We offer an attractive salary model in relation to knowledge and experience level consisting of a basic salary plus a very attractive variable salary component.
Would you like to join a fast growing company with many opportunities? Apply now and send us your covering letter and CV to Mr. Bas Daniels, Recruitment Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 27. May 2013
Please quote reference: Technical Procurement Specialist